Rezoning Application - 565 Great Northern Way
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the text of CD-1 (402) (Comprehensive Development) District By-law for Great Northern Way Campus, Sub Area 3 for Maximum Building Heights to:
- decrease the maximum height within Area A from 18.29 m (60 ft.) to 7.62 m (25 ft.)
- allow an increase in height within Area B from 18.29 m (60 ft.) to 30.48 m (100 ft.)
No increase to the overall density is proposed.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Thursday, September 24, 2015 at
The Hangar, 577 Great Northern Way with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on December 15, 2015.
Application (September 8, 2015)
- Letter of Intent (64kb)
- Context Map (250kb)
- Site Plan (369kb)
- Current and Proposed Building Heights (170kb)
- Building Massing (313kb)
- Views (1.52mb)
- Shadow Analysis (381kb)
- Building Section (70kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Regular Council Meeting: November 17, 2015
- Public Hearing: December 15, 2015
- CD-1 (402) By-law (1.93mb)
- Great Northern Way CD-1 Guidelines (290kb)
- Great Northern Way Structure Plan
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zane Hill, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7699
Applicant Contact: Ryan Bragg, Perkins + Will, Ryan.Bragg@perkinswill.com, 604.484.1579