Rezoning Application - 5648-5670 Victoria Drive
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5648-5670 Victoria Drive from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal includes:
- a six-storey building;
- 48 secured market rental units
- commercial uses at grade;
- a maximum height of 19.1 m (63 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.52; and
- two levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) program.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 26, 2015.
The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11623, on September 20, 2016.
Application (September 5, 2014)
- Projects Statistics and Site Context (1.89mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.06mb)
- Parking Plans (764kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.92mb)
- Building Elevations (2.89mb)
- Building Sections (786kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.77mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: April 28, 2015
- Public Hearing: May 26, 2015
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 14, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (6-1)
- Community Open House: January 13, 2015
- C-2 District Schedule (170kb)
- Kensington-Cedar Cottage Community Visions Program
- Rental 100: Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
Additional plans are available for viewing at the Planning Department, Third Floor, East Wing of City Hall, at 2675 Yukon Street.
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7727
Applicant Contact: Matthew Cheng, Matthew Cheng Architect Inc., 604.731.3012