Rezoning Application - 526-528 West 37th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 526-528 West 37th Avenue from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building over one level of underground parking and includes:
- 22 strata-titled units;
- a floor area of 2,063.7 sq. m (22,213 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.53;
- a building height of 20.4 m (67.0 ft.); and
- 24 parking spaces and 47 Class A bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on September 17, 2019, from 5-7 pm at Phoenix Gymnastics (4588 Clancy Loranger War) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 21, 2020.
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Design Diagrams
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Strategy
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2020
- Public Hearing: July 21, 2020
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 17, 2019
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Lex Dominiak, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-4396
Applicant Contact: Xinmai Li, GUD Group, email@example.com, 604-806-0268