Rezoning Application - 5190-5226 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5190-5226 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building including:
- a total of 59 residential units;
- a privately operated daycare, on the ground floor;
- a total floor area of 6,096.6 sq. m (65,624 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.43; and
- two levels of underground parking with 101 vehicle parking spaces and 86 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Peretz Centre (Auditorium), 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 13, 2018. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12836, CD-1 (755), on November 24, 2020.
Application (April 27, 2017)
- Site Plan (514kb)
- Design Rationale (3.4mb)
- Streetscape (1.5mb)
- Project Statistics (1.5mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.5mb)
- Parking Plans (716kb)
- Sections (726kb)
- Elevations (5.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.1mb)
- Landscape Proposal (4.0mb)
- Sustainability (4.3mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: February 20, 2018
- Public Hearing: March 13, 2018
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, July 13, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Nick Sharp, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156
View the notification area and legal information