Rezoning Application - 5189-5289 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5189-5289 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 6-storey buildings and 2-storey townhouses along the lane, including:
- 134 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 19.5 m (64 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.55; and
- 177 underground parking spaces and 173 bicycle parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Thursday, October 22, 2015 at Oakridge United Church (305 West 41st Avenue) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 14, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law 11728, CD-1 (650), on January 24, 2017.
Application (July 22, 2015)
- Project Statistics (1.24mb)
- Site Plan (578kb)
- Context Plan (545kb)
- Streetscape Context (396kb)
- Parking Plans (221kb)
- North Building Floor and Roof Plans (842kb)
- South Building Floor and Roof Plans (922kb)
- Building Elevations (1.27mb)
- Building Sections (2.55mb)
- Perspectives (1.30mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.94mb)
- Landscape Plans (1.08mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 17, 2016
- Public Hearing: June 14, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: November 4, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (8-1)
- Community Open House: October 22, 2015
- RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District Schedule (147kb)
- Cambie Corridor Planning Program
- Cambie Corridor Plan (17.63mb)