Rezoning Application - 512 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 512 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building that includes:
- 50 secured market rental units;
- a building height of 20.65 m (67.75 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.0; and
- 37 vehicle parking spaces and 65 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan and the Secured Market Rental Housing Policy.
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on April 7, 2016 at Douglas Park Community Centre (801 West 22nd Avenue), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 20, 2016.
Application (December 24, 2015)
- Context Plan (756kb)
- Project Statistics (89kb)
- Streetscapes (376kb)
- Parking Plans (752kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (3.59mb)
- Sections (2.66mb)
- Elevations (2.08mb)
- Shadow Studies (371kb)
- Rendered Perspectives (413kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.55mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (185kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing - October 20, 2016 (77kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: September 20, 2016
- Public Hearing: October 20, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 20, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: April 7, 2016
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (44mb)
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Planning Program
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
- Secured Market Rental Housing Policy (260kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Arno Matis, Arno Matis Architecture, email@example.com, 604.708.0188