Rezoning Application - 5129-5169 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5129-5169 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for one six-storey building with two-storey townhouses along the lane and consists of:
- 56 residential units;
- a building height of 21.1 m (69.12 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.41; and
- 71 underground parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 8, 2014. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11123, CD-1 (592), on November 25, 2014 .
Application (December 19, 2013)
- Project Statistics (486kb)
- Site Context and Images (2mb)
- Site Plan (214kb)
- Shadow Study (496kb)
- Perspectives (772kb)
- Parking Plan (93kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.33mb)
- Building Elevations (199kb)
- Building Sections (148kb)
- Landscape Plan (6.62mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: June 10, 2014
- Public Hearing: July 8, 2014
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: March 3, 2014
- Urban Design Panel: March 26, 2014 - Evaluation: Support (6-3)