Rezoning Application - 5055 Joyce Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5055 Joyce Street from C-2C District Schedule to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan. The proposal consists of one 32-storey mixed-use building over six levels of underground parking and includes:
- ground floor commercial retail units;
- 298 market strata residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 15.5;
- a floor area of 23,090 sq. m (248,535 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 93 m (305 ft.); and
- 197 underground parking spaces and 533 bicycle spaces.
A community open house was held on November 15, 2018 from 5-8pm at the Collingwood Neighbourhood House, 5288 Joyce Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (September 12, 2018)
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan (7.9 MB)
- Sustainability Report
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 15, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Karen Wong, email@example.com
Applicant Contact: Rod Maas, Perkins + Will, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-684-5446