Rezoning Application - 5021-5079 Quebec Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5021-5079 Quebec Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building that includes:
- 42 residential units;
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.) from grade;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3; and
- 51 underground parking spaces and 66 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, October 5, 2015 at Phoenix Gymnastics, Community Room (4588 Clancy Loranger Way) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Application (July 17, 2015)
- Project Statistics (762kb)
- Context Plan (995kb)
- Site Plan (640kb)
- Parking Plan (588kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (4.19mb)
- Building Elevations (3.43mb)
- Building Sections (1.72mb)
- Perspectives (1.45mb)
- Shadow Studies (3.64mb)
- Landscape Plans (2.15mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Public Hearing: April 5, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: March 8, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: October 21, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (7-0)
- Community Open House: October 5, 2015
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy (1.08mb)
- Riley Park / South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: David Roppel, Aragon Properties Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.732.6170