Rezoning Application - 4989-5049 Ash Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4989-5049 Ash Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of two four-storey residential buildings over two levels of underground parking and includes:
• 65 market residential units;
• a floor area of 5,517 sq. m (59,385 sq. ft.);
• a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.0;
• a building height of 17.4 m (57 ft.);
• a partial 5th storey common amenity space; and
• 70 underground parking spaces and 139 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, from 5-7 pm at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 28, 2020.
Application (July 19, 2019)
- Context and Project Statistics
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Preliminary Green Buildings Policy Report
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 23, 2019
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Lecia Desjarlais, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6738
Applicant Contact: Kevin Hussey, Pennyfarthing Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-734-8443