Rezoning Application - 4983-5007 Quebec Street
- 25 residential units;
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.);
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3; and
- 19 parking spaces and 35 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Application (July 15, 2016)
- Project Statistics (318kb)
- Context Images (540kb)
- Parking Plan (846kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.24mb)
- Perspectives (223kb)
- Landscape Plans (454kb)
- Elevations (483kb)
- Sections (277kb)
- Shadow Study (285kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy (1.08mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, email@example.com, 604.253.8800