Rezoning Application - 4906-4970 Quebec Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4906-4970 Quebec Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building over two levels of underground parking and includes:
- 55 strata units;
- a floor area of 4,442.25 sq. m (47,816 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3;
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.); and
- 64 underground parking spaces and 69 bicycle spaces.
A community open house was held on November 5, 2018 from 5-7pm at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 14, 2019.
Application (August 15, 2018)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context (17.3 MB)
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Elevations (7.5 MB)
- Perspectives (32.1 MB)
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Integrated Rainwater Management Plan
- Preliminary Hydrogeological Study
- Water Demand Calculations
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 5, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards (14.2 MB)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Shannon Seefeldt, Ciccozzi Architecture Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-687-4741