Rezoning Application - 486 West 26th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 486 West 26th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building and includes:
• 29 strata units;
• A floor area of 941.11 sq. m (10,130.4 sq. ft.);
• A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.5;
• A building height of 19.66 m (64.5 ft.); and
• 33 underground parking spaces and 36 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Monday, September 30, 2019 from 5-7 pm at Phoenix Gymnastics (4588 Clancy Loranger Way) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This applicaton was approved at Public Hearing on June 25, 2020.
Application (June 13, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Design Rationale
- Massing Analysis
- Landscape Principles
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Regular Council Meeting: May 26, 2020
- Public Hearing: June 25, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 30, 2019
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Robert Billard, Billard Architecture Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org