Rezoning Application - 485 West 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 485 West 35th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the Cambie Corridor Plan. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building over one level of underground parking and includes:
- 17 market residential units;
- a floor area of 2,004 sq. m (21,571 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.46;
- a building height of 18.6 m (61 ft.); and
- 21 underground parking spaces and 28 bicycle spaces.
A community open house was held on November 8, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hillcrest Centre, 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on September 10, 2019.
- Regular Council Meeting: July 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: September 10, 2019
Application (September 12, 2018)
- Site Context (855kb)
- Site Plan (1.08mb)
- Perspectives (907kb)
- Project Statistics (126kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.22mb)
- Parking Plans (344kb)
- Sections (1.16mb)
- Elevations (1.38mb)
- Shadow Study (324kb)
- Landscape Plan (12.97mb)
- Sustainability Report (631kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 8, 2018
- City of Vancouver Boards (12.76mb)
- Urban Design Panel: November 14, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: Xinmai Li, Giant Union Design Architecture & Planning, email@example.com, 604-806-0268