Rezoning Application - 485 West 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 485 West 35th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the Cambie Corridor Plan. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building over one level of underground parking and includes:
- 17 market residential units;
- a floor area of 2,004 sq. m (21,571 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.46;
- a building height of 18.6 m (61 ft.); and
- 21 underground parking spaces and 28 bicycle spaces.
A community open house was held on November 8, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hillcrest Centre, 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 12, 2018)
- Site Context (855kb)
- Site Plan (1.08mb)
- Perspectives (907kb)
- Project Statistics (126kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.22mb)
- Parking Plans (344kb)
- Sections (1.16mb)
- Elevations (1.38mb)
- Shadow Study (324kb)
- Landscape Plan (12.97mb)
- Sustainability Report (631kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 8, 2018
- City of Vancouver Boards (12.76mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Xinmai Li, Giant Union Design Architecture & Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-806-0268