Rezoning Application - 4750 Granville Street and 1494 West 32nd Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 4750 Granville Street and 1494 West 32nd Avenue from RS-5 (Single Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 4-storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- 81 secured market rental housing units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.50;
- a floor area of 5,294 sq. m ( 56,986 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 13.27 m (43.53 ft.); and
- 70 underground vehicle parking spaces and 158 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:30 to 8:00 pm on March 5, 2020 at the the VanDusen Botanical Garden (Peggy Gunn Woodland Hall B), 5251 Oak Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
This application has been approved by Council on July 29 2020, following Public Hearing on July 28.
Application (December 11, 2019)
- Project Statistics and Site Plan
- Site Context
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Roof Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2020
- Public Hearing: July 28, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: James Boldt, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7449
Applicant Contact: Neil Robertson, Stuart Howard Architects, email@example.com, 604-688-5585