Rezoning Application - 4745-4795 Main Street
The City has received an application to rezone 4745-4795 Main Street from C-2 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 89 secured market rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.67;
- a total floor area of 7,132 sq. m (76,768 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 21.9 m (72 ft.); and
- 80 underground parking stalls and 156 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on November 27, 2019, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Phoenix Gymnastics (4588 Clancy Loranger Way) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 4, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Rezoning Rationale
- Site Overview
- Site Plan
- Context Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Area Overlay Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Transportation Assessment
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 27, 2019
- Urban Design Panel (UDP): January 22, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Jim Spillane , Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-707-5376
Applicant Contact: Riley Mari, Strand Development, email@example.com, 604-687-1919