Rezoning Application - 458-476 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 458-476 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a residential development including one 6-storey building and 2-storey townhouses at the rear of the site. The proposal consists of:
- 50 secured market rental units;
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.55 (37,152 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 19.2 m (63 ft.).
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at the Oakridge United Church at 305 West 41st Avenue with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 14, 2014 and By-law No. 11090 was enacted at a Regular Council Meeting on October 14, 2014.
Application (October 3, 2013)
- Project Information (337kb)
- Site Context and Images (1.08mb)
- Landscape Design (2.09mb)
- Shadow Study (343kb)
- Parking and Floor Plans (5.71mb)
- Unit Layouts (1.14mb)
- Building Elevations (1.25mb)
- Building Sections (695kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: February 18, 2014
- Public Hearing: March 10, 2014, Reconvened March 11, 2014 and March 14, 2014
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: November 20, 2013 - Evaluation: Support (7-2)
- Community Open House: November 19, 2013