Rezoning Application - 4575 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4575 Granville Street from RS-5 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 3.5-storey development which includes:
- a total of 21 secured market rental stacked townhouse units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.30;
- a total floor area of 2,121.9 sq. m (22,840 sq. ft.);
- a height of 12.5 m (41 ft.); and
- 32 vehicle parking spaces and 32 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoing Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Shaughnessy Heights United Church, 1550 West 33rd Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the May 14, 2019 Regular Council meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing on June 11, 2019. The Public Hearing reconvened on June 13, June 20 and June 25. On June 20, 2019 Council concluded hearing from speakers and closed the receipt of public comments.
At the June 25, 2019 Public Hearing, Council did not approve this application.
- Regular Council Meeting: May 14, 2019
- Public Hearing: June 11, 13, 20 and 25, 2019
Application (February 16, 2018)
- Site Plan (5.7mb)
- Context Photos (3.6mb)
- Project Statistics (1.5mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (8.9mb)
- Parking Plans (126kb)
- Sections (392kb)
- Elevations (5.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.7mb)
- Perspectives (4.0mb)
- Landscape Plan (6.3mb)
- Building Grades (43kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings