Rezoning Application - 4506 Rupert Street & 3309 Price Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-1 (Commercial) and RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) Districts to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a four-storey mixed-use building and includes:
- three commercial units at grade along Rupert Street;
- four live-work units at grade along 29th Avenue;
- 42 secured market rental residential units (includes live-work units);
- a floor area of 3,705 sq. m (39,880 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.14;
- a building height of 13.72 m (45 ft.); and
- 38 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Monday, May 14, 2018 from 5-7:30 pm in the Slocan Community Hall, located at 2750 East 29th Avenue. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 27, 2018)
- Project Statistics (433kb)
- Site Context (1.3mb)
- Site Plan (599kb)
- Streetscape (222kb)
- Renderings (356kb)
- Perspectives (1.1mb)
- Floor Plans (2.3mb)
- Building Elevations (350kb)
- Building Sections (302kb)
- Shadow Study (425kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.1mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 14, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards (7.6 mb)
- Urban Design Panel: May 30, 2018
- Minutes from Panel (112kb)
- RS-1 District Schedule
- C-1 District Schedule
- Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy
- Rental Incentive Guidelines
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Matthew Cheng, Matthew Cheng Architect Inc., email@example.com