Rezoning and Development Permit Application - 4459 Rupert Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture (LWPAC) to rezone 4459 Rupert Street from C-1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 4-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- Commercial use at grade;
- 12 secured market rental housing units;
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.4;
- A building height of 14.9 m (49 ft.); and
- 1 car share space and 28 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on November 8, 2017 from 5-7:30 pm, at Grenfell Elementary School Library (3323 Wellington Avenue, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
Application (June 2, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.3mb)
- Site Context (1.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (4.04mb)
- Landscape Plan (4.54mb)
- Building Elevations (2.17mb)
- Building Sections (1.9mb)
- Renderings (1.2mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 15, 2018
- Public Hearing: June 5, 2018
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 8, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: October 18, 2017
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Oliver Lang, Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture (LWPAC), email@example.com, 604-737-7600