Rezoning Application - 443 Seymour Street (601 West Pender Street)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 443 Seymour Street from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to allow for a 29-storey commercial office building. The proposal includes:
- Commercial retail units at grade (5,561 sq. ft.)
- Office space on levels 2 to 29 (395,285 sq. ft)
- 8 levels of underground parking containing 201 parking spaces, 5 passenger spaces, 6 Class A loading spaces, 2 Class B loading spaces, and 246 bicycle spaces
- Total floor area of 445,350 sq. ft.
- Building height of 337.5 ft.
- Floor space ratio (FSR) of 22.9
This application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder.
A community open house will be held on January 22, 2020 from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm in Room 420 at the Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Simon Fraser University (580 W Hastings Street). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
- Site Context
- Context Plan
- Policy Context
- Site Plan
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Cross-sections & Elevations
- View Cones
- Shadow Analysis
- Floor Plan
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - January 22, 2020
- Urban Design Panel - TBD
- Downtown Official Development Plan
- Downtown (except Downtown South) Design Guidelines
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
- Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder
- Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, 604-829-9225
Applicant contact: Joanna Kwan, Reliance Properties, 604-671-4363