Rezoning Application - 443 Seymour Street (601 West Pender Street)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 443 Seymour Street from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to allow for a 29-storey commercial office building. The proposal includes:
- Commercial retail units at grade (5,561 sq. ft.)
- Office space on levels 2 to 29 (395,285 sq. ft)
- 8 levels of underground parking containing 201 parking spaces, 5 passenger spaces, 6 Class A loading spaces, 2 Class B loading spaces, and 246 bicycle spaces
- Total floor area of 445,350 sq. ft.
- Building height of 337.5 ft.
- Floor space ratio (FSR) of 22.9
This application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder.