Rezoning Application - 441-463 West 59th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 441-463 West 59th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two six-storey market residential buildings, consisting of:
- a total of 63 market residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a maximum building height of 21.3 m (70 ft.)*; and
- 103 vehicle parking spaces and 82 bicycle parking spaces;
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
*Please note: the rezoning application indicated a maximum height of 19.97 m (65.4 ft.) and 103 vehicle parking spaces. However, following technical review, the proposed maximum height is actually 21.3 m (70 ft.) and there are 99 vehicle parking spaces.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, May 7, 2018 at Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the February 12, 2019 Public Hearing, Council referred discussion and decision to Regular Council on February 26, 2019 as Unfinished Business.
Application (April 11, 2018)
- Project Statistics and Site Plan (418kb)
- Site Context (1.15mb)
- Streetscape (4.6mb)
- Shadow Analysis (18.5mb)
- Rendered Perspectives (2.8mb)
- Parking Plans (201kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.4mb)
- Building Elevations (2.9mb)
- Building Sections (456kb)
- Landscape Plans (2.6mb)
- Sustainability (13.4mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: January 15, 2019
- Public Hearing: February 12, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 7, 2018
- Urban Design Panel: May 16, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.