Rezoning Application - 441-463 West 59th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 441-463 West 59th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two six-storey market residential buildings, consisting of:
- a total of 63 market residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a maximum building height of 19.97 m (65.4 ft.); and
- 103 vehicle parking stalls and 82 bicycle parking spaces;
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, May 7, 2018 at Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 11, 2018)
- Project Statistics and Site Plan (418kb)
- Site Context (1.15mb)
- Streetscape (4.6mb)
- Shadow Analysis (18.5mb)
- Rendered Perspectives (2.8mb)
- Parking Plans (201kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.4mb)
- Building Elevations (2.9mb)
- Building Sections (456kb)
- Landscape Plans (2.6mb)
- Sustainability (13.4mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 7, 2018
- Urban Design Panel: May 16, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.