Rezoning Application - 4338-4362 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4338-4362 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building over two levels of underground parking and includes:
• 68 strata units including 6 townhouses at the lane;
• A floor area of 5,334 sq. m (57,411 sq. ft.);
• A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.75;
• A building height of 20.3 m (66.6 ft.); and
• 68 underground parking spaces and 129 Class A bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house is scheduled on September 11, 2019 from 5-7pm at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way. City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (May 31, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Context Plan
- Form and Massing
- Shadow Study
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: To be confirmed
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Simon Williams, Arno Matis Architecture, email@example.com, 604-708-0188