Rezoning Application - 4118-4138 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4118-4138 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building that includes:
- 65 residential units;
- a building height of 19.5 m (64 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.88; and
68 vehicle parking spaces and 91 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, May 14, 2018 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (March 20, 2018)
- Context Plan (1.2mb)
- Project Statistics (131kb)
- Site Plan (301kb)
- Parking Plans (191kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (525kb)
- Sections (118kb)
- Elevations (132kb)
- Shadow Studies (1.02mb)
- Rendered Perspectives (1.08mb)
- Landscape Plans (340kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Planning Program (19mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6421
Applicant Contact: Kevin Hussey, Pennyfarthing Development, email@example.com, 604.734.8443