Rezoning Application - 4099 Cambie Street
W. T. Leung Architects Inc., on behalf of Yuan Heng CKE Development Ltd., has applied to the City of Vancouver to rezone 4099 Cambie Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a mixed-use building with commercial at grade and residential units on the upper floors, with:
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.52;
- a height of 8 storeys (approximately 27 m/88 ft.) with a partial mezzanine contained in the ground floor;
- a total 65 market condo units; and,
- a total of 79 vehicle parking spaces underground.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
An Open House was held on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at Edith Cavell Elementary Gymnasium (500 West 20th Avenue) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on April 15, 2014 and By-law No. 11110 was enacted at a Regular Council Meeting on October 28, 2014.
Application (July 4, 2013)
- Project Data and Site Plan (1.32mb)
- Rezoning Rationale (73kb)
- Site Photos (6.31mb)
- Project Images (5.51mb)
- Shadow Diagrams (4.89mb)
- Parking Plans (686kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.16mb)
- Landscape Plan (551kb)
- Building Elevations (847kb)
- Building Sections (648kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: March 11, 2014
- Public Hearing: April 15, 2014
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 9, 2013 - Evaluation: Support (4-3)
- Community Open House: October 2, 2013