Rezoning Application - 4066 Macdonald Street & 2785 Alamein Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) (328) District By-law for 4066 Macdonald Street & 2785 Alamein Avenue to permit a mixed-use development. The proposal includes:
- a 3-storey mixed-use building;
- a 3-storey duplex;
- 8 residential units;
- commercial at grade;
- a building height of 14.1 m (46 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.35; and
- 21 vehicle parking spaces and 21 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Arbutus Ridge/Kerrisdale/Shaughnessy Community Vision.
This application has been approved by Council at Regular Council Meeting on December 14, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11805, CD-1 (328), on May 30, 2017.
Application (March 15, 2016)
- Context Plan & Street Images (934kb)
- Project Statistics (412kb)
- Streetscapes (417kb)
- Parking Plan (121kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (517kb)
- Sections (154kb)
- Elevations (729kb)
- Shadow Studies (382kb)
- Rendered Perspectives (398kb)
- Landscape Plan (331kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: June 21, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-5)
- Community Open House: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: November 15, 2016
- Public Hearing: December 13, 2016
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Michael Brown, Trillium Developments Ltd, email@example.com, 604.717.0904