Rezoning Application - 3701-3743 West Broadway
The City has received an application to rezone 3701-3743 West Broadway from RS-1 (single family dwelling) and C-2 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 14-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 153 secured rental units (with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households);
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.34;
- a total floor area of 11,537.4 sq.m (124,187.5 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 52.63 m (172.7 ft.); and
- 53 underground parking stalls and 301 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house date will be held on February 13, 2020, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the St. James Community Square (3214 West 10th Avenue). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 15, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plans
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 13, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: Farouk Babul, Westbank Corp., email@example.com, 604-685-8986