Rezoning Application - 3600 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3600 East Hastings Street from C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to allow for a 14-storey mixed-use building. The proposal includes:
- 94 rental residential units
with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor area of 7,068.3 sq. m (76,083 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.10;
- a building height of 48.2 m (158.2 ft.);
- 41 underground parking spaces and 125 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A joint community open house was held on June 4, 2019 from 5-8pm at Franklin Elementary School, 250 Skeena Street for 3600 East Hastings Street & 3680 East Hastings Street rezoning application. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
Council approved this application at the reconvened Public Hearing on January 28, 2020, following Public Hearing on January 21, 2020. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12870, CD-1 (759), on January 20, 2021.
Application (March 14, 2019)
- Site Plan
- Context Plan
- Design Rationale
- 3D Massing
- Project Statistics
- Floor, Roof Plans (10mb)
- Parking Level Plans
- Landscape Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Regular Council Meeting: December 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: January 21, 2020
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- Notice of Public Hearing
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: June 4th, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: June 26th, 2019
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Marcel Gelein, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9616
Applicant contact: Jared Stern, PCI Developments Corp, email@example.com, 604-684-1151