Rezoning Application - 3532 E Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2C1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- Commercial use at grade;
- a total of 34 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 3,456 sq. m (37,203 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.08;
- a building height of 67 ft.; and
- 1 level of underground car parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Tuesday February 13, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 E Hastings Street. The applicant team and City staff will be available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on January 15 and 17, 2019.
Application (November 17, 2017)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Parking Plans
- Arborist Report
- Regular Council Meeting: November 13, 2018
- Public Hearing: January 15, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 7, 2018
- Community Open House: February 13, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Display Boards (209 MB)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Chris Knight, Gair Williamson Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org