Rezoning Application - 349 East 6th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 349 East 6th Avenue from RM-4 (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 12-storey residential building including:
- a total of 82 social housing units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.87;
- a total floor area of 5,462 sq.m (58,791 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 38.7 m (127 ft.); and
- 20 underground parking stalls and 106 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (May 6, 2020)
- Design Rationale
- Policy Context
- Project Statistics
- Context and Site Plan
- Setback Study
- Context Overview
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Marcel Gelein, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9616
Applicant Contact: Clement Pun, IBI Group, CPun@ibigroup.com, 604-683-8797