Rezoning Application - 3279-3297 Vanness Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3279-3297 Vanness Avenue from CD-1 (225) (Comprehensive Development) District to a new CD-1 District to permit the development of a 6-storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- 102 social housing units;
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.49;
- A building height of 22.7 m (74.6 ft.); and
- 27 vehicle and 208 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan.
A community open house was held on May 9, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at Collingwood Neighbourhood House, 5288 Joyce Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (March 18, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Elevations and Sections
- Shadow Studies
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Community Open House: May 9, 2019
- Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan
- CD-1 (225)
- Housing Vancouver Strategy
- Housing and Homelessness Strategy
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Nadia Hill, New Commons Development, email@example.com, 778-558-2271