Rezoning Application - 3235-3261 Clive Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3235-3261 Clive Avenue from CD-1 (219) (Comprehensive Development) District to a new CD-1. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building and five ground-oriented townhouses fronting Clive Avenue, including:
- 68 strata residential units;
- a total floor area of 4,689.6 sq. m (50,479 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 21 m (69 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.25; and
- 68 underground parking spaces and 138 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at the Collingwood Neighbourhood House, 5288 Joyce Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on February 25, 2020.
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Parking Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Council Meeting: January 21, 2020
- Public Hearing: February 25, 2020
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 8, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: June 26, 2019
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant: dys architecture, 260-1770 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
Applicant Contact: Harrison Han, Nexst Properties, email@example.com