Rezoning Application - 3235-3261 Clive Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3235-3261 Clive Avenue from CD-1 (219) (Comprehensive Development) District to a new CD-1. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building and five ground-oriented townhouses fronting Clive Avenue, including:
- 68 strata residential units;
- a total floor area of 4,689.6 sq. m (50,479 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 21 m (69 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.25; and
- 68 underground parking spaces and 138 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at the Collingwood Neighbourhood House, 5288 Joyce Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Parking Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 8, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: June 26, 2019
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Harrison Han, Nexst Properties, firstname.lastname@example.org