Rezoning Application - 3220 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3220 Cambie Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey mixed-use development and includes:
• 47 strata units;
• ground-level retail;
• A floor area of 5,215 sq. m (56,135 sq. ft.);
• A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.79;
• A building height of approximately 23.6 m (77.4 ft.); and
• 60 underground parking spaces** and 96 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
**A previous version of this page indicated a total of 38 underground parking spaces. The applicant has clarified that the total number of underground parking spaces is 60 (47 residential, 10 commercial, and 3 visitor).
A community open house was held on July 16, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at St Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Centre, 3150 Ash Street where City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This applicaton was approved at Public Hearing on June 23, 2020.
Application (June 6, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Neighbourhood Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plan
- Regular Council Meeting: March 31, 2020
- Public Hearing: June 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: July 16, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: August 21, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Kaylen Blomkamp, Wesgroup Properties, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-648-1820