WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT - Rezoning Application - 3195 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3195 Oak Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 39 secured market rental units;
- a building height of 21.8 m (70 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.30;
- commercial uses at grade; and
- 44 at-grade and underground parking spaces.
As part of the application, the City has requested a reconfiguration of Oak Street and 16th Avenue to allow for increased safety and convenience for pedestrians, cyclists, transit, and private vehicles at the intersection.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 3195 Oak Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This rezoning application has been withdrawn by the applicant.
Application (December 24, 2013)
- Project Statistics (121kb)
- Context Plan (1.85mb)
- Design Rationale (427kb)
- Site Plan (207kb)
- Parking Plan (317kb)
- Floor Plans (1.17mb)
- Sections (454kb)
- Elevations (1.47mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.80mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.72mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: March 5, 2014
- Urban Design Panel: March 26, 2014 - Evaluation: Non-Support (3-7)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: email@example.com
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, 604.736.1156