Rezoning Application - 319-359 West 49th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 319-359 West 49th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of one four-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 51 market residential units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.24;
- a total floor area of 5,417 sq. m (58,310 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 18.8 m (62 ft.); and
- two levels of underground parking with 56 vehicle parking spaces, and 72 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on April 29, 2019 from 5-7pm at the Peretz Centre at 6184 Ash St, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on December 10, 2019.
Application (December 12, 2018)
- Project Statistics
- Rezoning and Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Grades
- Shadow Study
- Rainwater Management Study
- Letter of Commitment to Green Building Policy
- Sustainability Report
- Regular Council Meeting: November 5, 2019
- Public Hearing: December 10, 2019
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Monday, April 29, 2019
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (6.9 MB)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (102 MB)
City Contact: Lecia Desjarlais, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: Arleen Landayan, Matthew Cheng Architects, email@example.com, 604-731-3012