Rezoning Application - 3104-3130 Southeast Marine Drive & 8420 Kerr Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3104-3130 Southeast Marine Drive & 8420 Kerr Street from M1-B (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the East Fraser Lands ODP. The proposal consists of one seven-storey residential building and three levels of underground parking and includes:
- a total of 83 market residential units;
- a total floor area of 5,910 sq. m (63,611 sq. ft.);
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.54;
- a building height of 25 m (82 ft.);
- 97 underground parking spaces and 116 bicycle spaces;
- extension of Pierview Crescent to Kerr Street; and
- dedication of the southern portion of the site for future affordable housing.
A community open house was held on September 11, 2018 from 5-8pm at the Fraser Lands Church, 3330 Southeast Marine Drive, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (June 26, 2018)
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Remainder Lot Study
- Integrated Rainwater Management Plan
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 11, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards (33.4 MB)
- Urban Design Panel: September 19, 2018