Rezoning Application - 3070 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building with a 3-storey townhouse development at the lane, consisting of:
- Commercial use at grade;
- 40 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 3,293 sq. m (35,447 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.48*;
- A maximum building height of 21.5 m (70.48 ft.) from grade*; and
- 24 parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
*Please note: the rezoning application indicated a density of 3.27 FSR and a height of 18.3 m (60 ft.). However, the technical review determined that the proposed density is 3.48 FSR. Also following modifications for sustainability considerations and retail viability, the technical review determined the proposed height is actually 21.5 m (70.48 ft.).
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 31, 2018. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12425, CD-1 (728), on May 28, 2019.
Application (November 10, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.2mb)
- Site Context (9mb)
- 3D Renders (825kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3mb)
- Landscape Plan (306kb)
- Streetscape Elevations (634kb)
- Elevations (2.6mb)
- Building Sections (2.6mb)
- Shadow Studies (761kb)
- Parking (454kb)
- Traffic and Parking Review (5.8mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: February 21, 2018 - No quorum
- Urban Design Panel: March 21, 2018 - Support with Recommendations
- Community Open House: February 5, 2018
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (3.7mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: July 10, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 31, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Tamara Rowland, Conwest, firstname.lastname@example.org