Rezoning Application - 3030 East Broadway (Broadway Tech Centre East Campus)
B+H Bunting Coady Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver to rezone 3030 East Broadway from I-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to remove floor space restrictions on General Office Uses. The overall site density would remain consistent with the existing I-2 regulations at a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.0 or 962,287 sq. ft., with a phased development of five buildings.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 18, 2013. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11311, CD-1 (616), on July 21, 2015.
Application (December 16, 2010)
- Site and Context Plans (743kb)
- Building Form Drawings (840kb)
- Landscape Plan (434kb)
- Transportation Assessment (279kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing (49kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 15, 2013
- Public Hearing: June 18, 2013
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: May 18, 2011 - Evaluation: Support (6-1)
- I-2 (Industrial) District Schedule (120kb)
- Grandview Boundary Industrial Area Plan (1.3mb)
- Grandview Boundary Industrial Area Rezoning and Development Policies and Guidelines (1.6mb)