Rezoning Application - 288-388 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 288-388 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 4-storey residential buildings with 2-storey townhouses and an amenity building at the lane. The proposal includes:
- 56 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 15.1 m (50 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.76; and
- 74 underground parking spaces and 76 bicycle parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A revised application was submitted with the following changes:
- Revisions to the building balconies and windows;
- An increase in parking spaces from 74 to 79.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Thursday, November 5, 2015 at Hillcrest Community Centre (4575 Clancy Loranger Way) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the April 19, 2016 Regular Council Meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing.
The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11651, CD-1 (641), on October 18, 2016.
Revised Application (November 5, 2015)
- Project Statistics (198kb)
- Parking Plan (117kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.61mb)
- Building Elevations (1.42mb)
- Building Sections (143kb)
- Perspectives (1.52mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.46b)
Application (September 4, 2015)
- Project Statistics (183kb)
- Context Plan (232kb)
- Site Plan (445mb)
- Site Context and Streetscape (182mb)
- Parking Plan (111kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.51mb)
- Building Elevations (982kb)
- Building Sections (164kb)
- Perspectives (747kb)
- Shadow Studies (280kb)
- Landscape Plan (12.03mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Regular Council Meeting: April 19, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: November 18, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: November 5, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle McGuire, Senior Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7097
Applicant Contact: Kristina Kovacs, Mosaic Yukon Limited Partnership, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.685.3888