Rezoning and Development Permit Application - 2805 E Hastings Street (DE419720)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2805 E Hastings from C-2C1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to increase the floor space ratio (FSR) from 3.00 to 3.72 and the building height from 13.8 m (45.3 ft.) to 21.4 m (70.2 ft.) to permit the development of six-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- 91 secured market rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.72
- a building height of 21.4 m (70.2 ft.); and
- 79 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program.
A community open house was held on Thursday, January 28, 2016 with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 12, 2016.
The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11691, CD-1 (647), on November 29, 2016.
Application (October 2, 2015)
- Project Statistics (303kb)
- Context Plan (537kb)
- 3D Images (1.8kb)
- Google Earth Image (8.8kb)
- Block Plan (1.8mb)
- Site Plan (502kb)
- Parking Plan (480kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.0mb)
- Building Elevations (1.5mb)
- Building Sections (1.1mb)
- Street Elevations (829kb)
- Shadow Studies (1.0mb)
- Unit Plans (460kb)
- Landscape Plan (1.58mb)
- Public Hearing: July 12, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: June 14, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: January 28, 2016
- C-2C1 (Commercial) District Schedule (85kb)
- Rental 100: Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
- Hastings-Sunrise Community Vision (1.20mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7486
Applicant Contact: Jared Stern, PCI Hastings Project Corp., 604.684.1151