Rezoning Application - 2803 West 41st Avenue (Crofton Manor)
Board, Panel and Commission Meetings:
NSDA Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District By-law for 2803 West 41st Avenue. The proposal is to replace three of the existing buildings with:
- a 6-storey "Main Lodge" building and a 3-storey "West Wing" building to provide Seniors Supportive and Assisted Housing; and
- a 2-storey "East Wing" Community Care Facility.
The other buildings existing on the site are proposed to be retained. The rezoning would increase the permitted density from a maximum floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.6 to 1.12, and the maximum height from 10 m (33 ft.) to 24.2 m (79.4 ft.).
This application has been approved by Council at a Public Hearing on March 15, 2011 and By-law No. 11084 was enacted at a Regular Council Meeting on Oct 22, 2013.
Application (February 10, 2010)
- Design Rationale (1.32mb)
- Context Plan (1.10mb)
- Floor Plans (1.56mb)
- Building Renderings (2.51mb)
- Site Elevation Drawings (299kb)
- Elevation Drawings (1.14mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.29mb)
- Landscape Plan (3.78mb)
- Council Report (2.52mb)
- CD-1 (83) 2803 West 41st Avenue By-law No. 4674 (218kb)
- Arbutus Ridge/Kerrisdale/Shaughnessy (ARKS) Community Vision