Rezoning Application - 2768 Kingsway
Vladimir Cervenka Architecture has applied to the City of Vancouver to rezone 2768 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, for the purpose of developing a 6-storey mixed-used building. The proposal includes:
- 38 secured market rental units;
- a building height of 19.81 m (65 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.91;
- commercial retail uses at grade; and
- 22 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan and the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) program.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at George T. Cunningham Elementary (Activity Room), 2330 E 37th Avenue with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (Feb 28, 2014)
- Perspective (361kb)
- Project Data, Context and Location Plan (762kb)
- Site Plan (347kb)
- Parking, Floor and Roof Plans (2.04mb)
- Sections and Elevations (1.24mb)
- Streetscape, Shadow Studies and Context Photos (1.25mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.84mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: May 21, 2014 - Evaluation: Non-Support (0-7)
- Community Open House: May 1, 2014
- C-2 (Commercial) District Schedule (97kb)
- Rental 100: Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
- Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan (7.03mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Yan Zeng, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6383
Applicant Contact: Vladimir Cervenka, Vladimir Cervenka Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.251.4610