Rezoning Application - 2735 East Hastings Street
The City has received an application from to rezone 2735 East Hastings Street from C-2C1 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- 63 market residential rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.68;
- floor area of 5,509 sq. m (59,301 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 21.1 m (69.3 ft.); and
- 61 underground parking stalls and 126 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Monday, October 7, 2019 at the Hastings Community Centre, 3096 East Hastings Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 23, 2020.
Application (July 16, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Design and Rezoning Rationale
- Existing Site
- Context and Adjacency Plan
- Site Plan
- Massing Perspectives
- Floor Plans
- Unit Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Overlays
- Roof Plans
- Building Sections
- Streetscape Elevation
- Shadow Studies
- Parking Plan
- Landscape Plans
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2020
- Public Hearing: July 23, 2020
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 7, 2019
- Urban Design Panel (UDP): October 30, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Bethany Hicks, Chard Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-558-7846