Rezoning Application - 2725-2751 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2725-2751 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District /RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a new CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a mixed-use building at 4-, 5-, and 10-storeys over three levels of underground parking with:
• 219 strata-titled residential units;
• 1,685 sq. m (18,137 sq. ft.) of commercial use on the ground floor;
• A total floor area of 17,521 sq. m (188,599 sq. ft.);
• A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.78;
• A maximum building height of 35.4 m (116 ft.); and
• 259 underground parking spaces and 414 Class A bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan.
A community open house is scheduled for Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at the First Lutheran Vancouver (5745 Wales Street). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Site Overview
- Project Statistics
- Design Diagrams
- Indoor and Outdoor Amenity Spaces
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plans
- Low Emissions Green Buildings Plan
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 25, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: October 16, 2019
- C-2 (Commercial) District
- RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District
- Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Kent MacDougall, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9579
Applicant Contact: Thomas Lee, GBL Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-736-1156