Rezoning Application - 2-26 East 1st Avenue
2-26 East 1st Avenue is part of CD-1 (464), a Comprehensive Development zone that was approved by Council on June 27, 2006. CD-1 (464) includes three sub-areas. Sub-Areas 1 and 2 have completed their rezoning process and are under construction. Sub-Area 3 (2-26 East 1st Avenue) is the last of the three parcels to develop. For more information, please refer to the existing zoning board.
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District By-law for 2-26 East 1st Avenue. The proposal is for an 18-storey building that includes:
- 137 residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 6.98;
- a maximum building height of 53.3 m (174.7 ft.); and
- 169 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Southeast False Creek Official Development Plan, Southeast False Creek Design Guidelines for Additional Penthouse Storeys, and Comprehensive Development District CD-1 (464).
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 20, 2015. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11716, CD-1 (464), on December 13, 2016.
Application (February 5, 2015)
- Project Statistics (273kb)
- Site Context (3.38mb)
- Design Rationale (308kb)
- Parking Plans (615kb)
- Floor Plans (3.16mb)
- Roof Plan (264kb)
- Building Elevations (3.84mb)
- Building Sections (3.93mb)
- Building Perspectives (1.05mb)
- Streetscapes (1.82kb)
- Shadow Studies (kb)
- Landscape Plan (4.33mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: September 29, 2015
- Public Hearing: October 20, 2015
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 22, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (7-0)
- Community Open House: April 14, 2015 - Display Boards (617kb)
- Southeast False Creek Official Development Plan (11.1mb)
- CD-1 (464) District Schedule (512kb)
- Southeast False Creek Design Guidelines for Additional Penthouse Storeys (60kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Yardley McNeill, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7582
Applicant Contact: Doug Nelson, Bingham Hill Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.688.8254