Rezoning Application - 2601 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the site at 2601-2619 East Hastings Street from C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- 47 secured market rental residential units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a floor area of 4,520.8 sq. m (48,661.6 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.75;
- a building height of 21.65 m (71 ft.); and
- 42 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Tuesday April 10, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 East Hastings Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on November 5, 2019.
Application (November 17, 2017)
The project has been revised to change the building from a concrete structure to a wood frame structure. The drawings dated on March 25, 2019 reflect the current revised proposal.
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Parking Plans
- Regular Council Meeting: October 1, 2019
- Public Hearing: November 5, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 18, 2018
- Community Open House: April 10, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: James Boldt, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7449
Applicant Contact: Tomas Wolf, Studio One Architecture, tomas@studioonearchitecture