Rezoning Application - 2601 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the site at 2601-2619 East Hastings Street from C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- 47 secured market rental residential units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a floor area of 4,520.8 sq. m (48,661.6 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.75;
- a building height of 21.65 m (71 ft.); and
- 42 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Tuesday April 10, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 East Hastings Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 17, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.3mb)
- Site Context (703kb)
- Site Plan (147kb)
- Renderings (764kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.2mb)
- Building Elevations (7.3mb)
- Building Sections (486kb)
- Shadow Studies (443kb)
- Landscape Plans (667kb)
- Parking Plans (176kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 18, 2018
- Community Open House: April 10, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Tomas Wolf, Studio One Architecture, tomas@studioonearchitecture