Rezoning Application - 2543-2583 Renfrew Street and 2895 East 10th Avenue
The City has received an application from Wensley Architecture to rezone 2543-2583 Renfrew Street and 2895 East 10th Avenue from C-1/RS-1 (Commercial/One-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 87 secured market rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.42;
- a total floor area of 8,013 sq. m (86,253 sq. ft.); and
- a maximum height of 20.2 m (66.5 ft.).
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house was held on June 25, 2019, 5-8 pm at the Italian Cultural Centre, 3075 Slocan Street for 2543-2583 Renfrew Street & 2895 East 10th Avenue and 2603-2655 Renfrew Street. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on December 12, 2019.
Application (April 9, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Regular Council Meeting: November 5, 2019
- Public Hearing: December 12, 2109
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- Notice of Public Hearing
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: June 25, 2019
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: David Mcgrath, Wensley Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org