Rezoning Application - 2542-2570 Garden Drive &
2309-2369 East 10th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a six-storey residential building over two levels of underground parking. The proposal includes:
- 68 strata titled residential units;
- a gross floor area of 5,472 sq. m (58,899 sq. ft.);
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65;
- a building height of 20.1 m (66 ft.); and
- 73 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre, located at 3250 Commercial Drive. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 15, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.6mb)
- Site Context (2mb)
- Site Plan (667kb)
- Renderings (8.8mb)
- Floor Plans (2.6mb)
- Roof Plans (568kb)
- Building Elevations (8.8mb)
- Building Sections (387kb)
- Shadow Studies (17mb)
- Landscape Plans (15mb)
- Parking Plans (479kb)
- Parking Ramp Study (941kb)
- Arborist Report (1.7mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 4, 2018
- Community Open House: April 12, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Japheth Bondoc, Rositch Hemphill Architects, email@example.com