Rezoning Application - 2542-2570 Garden Drive &
2309-2369 East 10th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a six-storey residential building over two levels of underground parking. The proposal includes:
- 68 strata titled residential units;
- a gross floor area of 5,472 sq. m (58,899 sq. ft.);
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65;
- a building height of 20.1 m (66 ft.); and
- 73 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre, located at 3250 Commercial Drive. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
At the November 13, 2018 Regular Council meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing on January 15, 2019. Council referred discussion and decision to the Regular Council Meeting on January 29, 2019, as Unfinished Business. This application was approved (for amendments see minutes) by Council at Regular Council on January 29, 2019.
Application (December 15, 2017)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Renderings (8.8 MB)
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plans
- Building Elevations (8.8 MB)
- Building Sections
- Shadow Studies (17 MB)
- Landscape Plans (15 MB)
- Parking Plan
- Parking Ramp Study
- Arborist Report
- Regular Council Meeting: November 13, 2018
- Public Hearing: January 15, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 4, 2018
- Community Open House: April 12, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards (7.2 MB)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Japheth Bondoc, Rositch Hemphill Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org