Rezoning Application - 2499 East 48th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2499 East 48th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 4-storey Senior's Community Care Facility including:
- a 100 unit Class B Senior's Community Care Facility;
- a total floor area of 7,669.95 sq. m (82,558.67 sq. ft.);
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.91;
- a building height of 13.7 m (44.9 ft.);
- 44 underground parking spaces; and
- 12 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Victoria-Fraserview/Killarney Community Vision.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Thursday, November 29, 2018 at the Corpus Christi School, 6344 Nanaimo Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on September 10, 2019
- Regular Council Meeting: July 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: September 10, 2019
Application (September 12, 2018)
- Site Plan
- Context Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor and Roof Plans (9.4 MB)
- Parking Level Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Perspectives (13.2 MB)
- Landscape Plan (7.4 MB)
- Preliminary Refrigerant and Embodied Emissions Report
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, November 29, 2018 - City of Vancouver Open House Boards (5.5 MB)
- Urban Design Panel: December 12, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: Laurie Schmidt, Schmidt & Associates Development Planning Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-773-3448